Türkiye Full Funded Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey.
Application is now open for interested persons around the world to enrol for an opportunity to study in Turkey on full scholarship through the Türkiye Scholarships programme 2020.
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Turkey.
Scholarships to be taken at: Top Universities and Higher institutions in Turkey.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
Slots: Several; number not stated.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Fully-Funded (See scholarship benefits).
Subject Eligibility: All subject and research areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students/Foreign students.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Scholarships are open to for international students from all countries
- Academic excellence as well as financial background may be taken into consideration in selection of candidates.
How to Apply for the Turkish Government Scholarships -Türkiye Scholarships 2020:
Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
Application Deadline: Applications will be received from 10 January – 28 February 2020
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
Visit the Official Website for Further Details.
We strongly advise you visit the how-to-apply page for more details.